Image Map

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas, All!

Christmas this year was a bit nontraditional for me. For the first time in eight Christmases, I finally spent this year with my fiance. My immediate family traveled up to the city for the day and we had breakfast/brunch at our place while we exchanged gifts. I served pomegranate mimosas, fruit salad, and toast with jam. Delicious, yet not too heavy of a feast. We then did a large family Christmas with some of his relatives and it was a great time. I did, however, eat too many cookies. I am drinking some herbal tea in an attempt to counteract the sugar... We have the rest of my family Christmas to attend this weekend. I am giving my cousins kids, my flower girls and ring bearers adorable ornaments to ask them to be a part of our wedding. I can't wait! Merry Christmas and enjoy spending quality time with your families!

No comments:

Post a Comment