Image Map

Monday, December 30, 2013

The Flu Is Upon Us

My nightmare has come true. I have less than one week of vacation left and I am SICK. I theorize my body always knows when it has time to shut down. Not during the school year, not during the holidays, but now. In the lull of the season and smack in the middle of my relaxing week. Fortunately, I am holding up better than my family and fiance; and my fiance never gets sick. Literally. I have been drinking organic cold 911 tea from David's Tea in an attempt to prevent myself from getting worse. I also have been watching lots of Amazon Instant Video and am debating which book to read. Because, you know, I hear that wards off illnesses like none other. 

So on this freezing cold New Year's Eve Eve, I wish nothing but health and energy for each one of you. I shall now immerse myself in blankets and tea.



No comments:

Post a Comment