Image Map

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

A Wedding Filled Weekend

We are just over nine months from our wedding and while we are actually ahead of schedule, (thank you long engagement!) I catch myself panicking we are falling behind. For no good reason. Thankfully, this weekend eased my unnecessary planning anxiety. Most importantly, I found and ordered my wedding band! 



I tried on a few, then fell in love with one that complimented my ring perfectly, very similar to the one pictured above, minus the eternity style. Too bad I have to wait nine months to wear it! Our save the dates also came in, they look classy and elegant. I almost had invites figured out enough to order samples...then The Walking Dead came on and I lost my fiance's attention. Damn. We are meeting with a DJ next Saturday so I need to just calm down.

Wedding hysteria can so easily become just that, hysteria. I always wanted a long engagement to be able to simply enjoy the moment. My fiance and I have been together over seven years and I cannot wait to finally marry him. Spending the rest of our lives together should be the priority and focus in all this. Not stressing out over minuscule details no one but me will ever notice. This is fine and easy to say now, but in a few more months I am sure I will be over reacting and over analyzing everything regardless. It's what I do. What got you through wedding planning stress? I foresee a lot of working out and deep breathing in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment