Image Map

Sunday, November 3, 2013

What To Do With An Extra Hour???

Weekends fly by way too quickly, especially since I had to attend a fundraising event for work Friday evening. Good thing I have those additional sixty minutes, huh? Daylight savings time is one of the many reasons I enjoy Fall. Normally, I would be asleep by now but I decided to live a little and watch a movie (The Help) while sipping on tea in celebration of such time travel. Today, I've been in a bit of a funk, but I did get in a nap, a workout, and I made a huge batch of oatmeal chocolate chip cookies for my fiance to munch on this week. 



They are now overflowing from a bowl on the kitchen counter. So good. I'm about 3/4 of the way through my current read The English Girl, and I am torn between finishing it or simply going to bed. I should probably opt for the beauty sleep. Damn my love for books... 

This week I am going to post one of my all time favorite recipes. Seriously, even the pickiest of eaters rave over this dish I created. Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment