Image Map

Monday, November 18, 2013

Ferris Bueller's Arianna's Day Off

Oh, vacation days. I can never get enough of them. Today I took my last vacation day of the year, outside of my three day Thanksgiving break and two week Christmas break. Thank youuu, teaching! I had to be downtown early this morning for a doctor's appointment. I made the mistake of following internet directions instead of using my common sense. This means I took the long way around to access the building. Nothing like lake front air first thing in the morning! On the upside, this was my glorious view on my chilly walk:

I only ate an apple and some tea before heading out the door this morning so I made a brunch snack as soon as I got home! I love being at home. I have the freedom to cook up whatever I'm craving at the moment. 

I made a light salad for lunch after working out. It wasn't too filling so I followed up with this delicious combo of greek yogurt, raspberries, almond butter, and chocolate chips. So good. 

I did some online shopping for Christmas presents and purchased some vitamins as well. My hair has already started to become very dry due to the cold. Hopefully, some hair, skin, and nails vitamins will help! Now, I am catching up on my favorite Investigation Discovery shows and trying to muster up the focus to make it through the rest of the week! Thanksgiving break is so close!



No comments:

Post a Comment