Image Map

Monday, November 18, 2013

Holiday Shopping...On A Wedding Budget

I adore the holidays. I always have, and I really adore the shopping. This year, I am trying to do things a bit differently and abide by my list. I have to stay focused! I always disliked getting or giving random gifts no one really needs. I have a nice pair of gloves, I don't need fifteen other pair with coordinating hats and scarves. Who has the space? These are some items on my list for others this Christmas:


Fiance:

Our presents to each other this year? Wedding bands. The gift that keeps on giving, right? I'm also going to make him a delicious meatloaf dinner. His favorite meal.


Mom:

Gucci - Guilty Black
My mom wanted a new perfume. This one is sultry without being overpowering.

13" Oval Serving Platter in the Victorian Christmas ("england 1883") pattern by Johnson Brothers
We have this set of Christmas dishes, and last year it was not so subtly hinted we needed a serving platter to go with it.


Brother:

Nike Andrew Luck Indianapolis Colts Game Jersey - Royal Blue
A true Colt's fan, I am looking into a jersey for my brother. Hopefully I can find one for less than $100! And, of course, I will get him a six pack. To him, that is always the perfect gift.

Grandmother:
Provence Perfume Bottle
My grandmother has been collecting cute perfume bottles for years. This one is from Anthro but I am going to keep an eye out for different ones as well.


Friends:

DSW gift cards for my bridesmaids, they have to have something towards their wedding shoes!

Coworkers:
The Body Shop
Ahh yes. The dreaded work gift exchange. I will be including this delectable gift set along side a gift card to Target or Starbucks. My skin gets dried out this time of year so I love festive lotions!

Each picture is linked to where you can purchase it if you're interested! What are you getting for your family and friends this year? 





No comments:

Post a Comment