Image Map

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014.

This year is going to be amazing for so many reasons. 
--I (finally) get to marry the love of my life. August 23. I will be registering for gifts soon.
--After getting married, like a week after we get married, we will be moving to Europe for six months. So pumped. So many new experiences. And the perfect start for our life together.
--I love knowing a new year brings a new start and a blank slate for accomplishments.

While I have compiled a list of monthly goals I would like to achieve; wedding to dos, number of workouts each week, healthier steps to complete, I am going to stick to one main all encompassing goal for the year.

Take more pictures.

I loved taking pictures in high school and college. Not anything fancy or artistic, just capturing moments with my friends, family, and important events. Since graduating from Purdue, I have been failing horribly at having my camera, or even my phone, ready at the opportune moment. We have gorgeous frames I have yet to fill, and with our trip to France, vacation to D.C, engagement, and a number of friends weddings this year alone there is no reason for me to be picture-less! This year we have friends wedding in Cabo, a family wedding in Colorado, our own wedding (and bachelor/bachelorette parties), and an adventure abroad just to name a few highlights. My resolution is to finally commemorate some special moments my fiance, family, friends and myself experience in the next 365 days. It supports my other goals of enjoying small moments, participating in more events, and taking better care of myself and loved ones as well. Don't you just love an all in one resolution? I am truly excited to become more adventurous and maybe fine tune some photography skills, my camera is charging as I type! Let's make 2014 the best year yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment