Image Map

Friday, October 18, 2013

Four Days In..

Tuesday, I set some realistic yet challenging goals for myself. Over half way into my week of 100% clean eating, I am feeling great and have been sticking to it completely. While I agree life is made better by indulgences, my body needed a break and I needed to end my ritual of having some chocolate every single night! I've been spending some extra time grocery shopping to find some new options to try. I'll buy a product once, and if I don't like it, fine. Chalk it up to an experiment.

I went to Whole Foods last night. I had a coupon for their Suja Elements. Well, those were no where to be found so I grabbed a couple of the Suja juices from their cleanse program. I've done a juice cleanse once and wasn't a fan. I knew I would like their Vanilla Cloud, it is similar to a juice I have tried before and tastes, well, heavenly. I took Purify as my morning snack today and was pleasantly surprised by the taste. I also felt more energetic afterwards, sans caffeine. The only downside is each juice is $8.99 a pop. A bit steep for me but I plan on picking up a bottle of their juices on occasion. They also sell the cleanse in a package, you save a few dollars than buying them all individually.

Organic yogurts, herbal teas, and new flavors of veggie burgers were also on my list. All of which helped me to stay on track so far. Tomorrow, we are heading to the suburbs and possibly stopping by a book store after dinner. If so, I look forward to purchasing a new health and nutrition book. Any great recommendations? Now, I am going back to my favorite late night past time; watching health documentaries on Hulu. 

No comments:

Post a Comment