Image Map

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

I consider myself to be a good cook. I can make a meal out of most anything given the right spices and resources. While I didn't always know how to cook (hey, I'm still learning) or enjoy cooking, I've always made amazing oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. They're delicious, they're healthy, and they're guy approved. 



Ingredients:
1 1/2 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. softened butter
1/4 c. nonfat plain greek yogurt
1 teaspoon pure vanilla
1 teaspoon cinnamon (extra for sprinkling on top!)
1 egg
2 c. quick cook oats
1 1/2 c. unbleached flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 c. chocolate chips

Mix brown sugar, butter, and yogurt. Add vanilla, cinnamon, and egg. Beat together. Last stir in oats, flour, baking soda, and chocolate chips. Scoop onto greased cookie sheet with a spoon. Sprinkle with extra cinnamon if you desire! Bake at 350 for 10 to 12 minutes.

Makes 30 cookies.
Calories per cookie: 115






No comments:

Post a Comment