Image Map

Friday, October 18, 2013

Halloween is Approaching!

I've always dressed up for Halloween. As a child, in college, after college, always. Periodically, I find myself scrambling for last minute ideas. Here are some fun suggestions to prevent you from doing the same:


Brangelina: My fiance and I did this two years ago. Wear aviators, tie the cheapest baby dolls possible to yourself, and dress accordingly aka red lipstick. A friend also legit wrote Angelina's latitude/longitude tattoo on my arm, but that is just for super bonus points.

Ninja: Dress in black, wear a scarf as a headband, color toilet paper rolls black and tie them together with a string. Also, be stealthy all night.

Football player: I was the great Walter Payton. Wear a jersey, shorts or pants, and add some awesome football streaks. I used liquid eyeliner. Any football hat adds flair.


HOLY SHEET!: I got this idea from a coworker. People will either get it and love it; or hate it. It's easy to make into a group project with bull sheet, pile of sheet, I don't give a sheet (refuse to give anyone your sheet. Loudly.) The possibilities are endless. Buy a cheap sheet and decorate. I wore angel wings and a halo in addition to my classy cross. My fiance, bull sheet, wore horns and a tail.

Easy, homemade, and they should get you some laughs. I was also Richard Simmons one year (striped shorts, high socks, bedazzeled tank) but people thought I was a Harlem Globetrotter (umm...) because my wig was black, not brown. Happy DIY-ing!


No comments:

Post a Comment