Image Map

Monday, January 20, 2014

Blame It On The Wedding Brain...

I ordered my wedding invitations a while back and I just received them today as I had them shipped to my future in law's house. The anticipation of finally seeing my glorious invites, response cards, reception cards, pearl lined envelopes (and we wonder why weddings are a multi-million dollar business..) was killing me. I read through the invitation. Success. The stark white envelopes were gorgeous and our response cards and envelopes were on point. What am I leaving out? Oh yes, the reception cards. You know, the card where you tell your guests where your reception is located. I may have been extremely hungry and tired when I placed the order, then became frustrated when I lost the entire order and had to start over. I failed to properly proofread everything and put the WRONG ADDRESS on our reception cards. So close to perfection! If this is the only thing that goes wrong in our wedding planning adventure, I know I can count myself lucky. I have ordered the proper cards and they should be shipped out soon.

This is why you do things very far in advance. If there is a mistake, you have time to correct it. At least I am only frustrated at my own oversight instead of panicked about rush ordering new cards. Life lesson learned.


My (almost) magical box of wedding invitations!


No comments:

Post a Comment