Image Map

Friday, January 31, 2014

Fabulous in February

Winter is really starting to get on my nerves. My energy is gone, I have been cranky, and all motivation is often a lost cause. While February is typically a month where the bitter cold reaches a peak, I hope we have already seen the worst of what this season has to offer. February is going to be all about being positive and making life just a little bit better to help me survive the last month and a half before spring. Plus, my birthday is in March and who doesn't want to feel more fabulous in time for their birthday?!



What does all of this even mean? Throughout the month my posts will focus on one thing you can do each day - from organization, to fitness, to relaxation - which will help you break through the doldrums of the cold and radiate will improved wellness from within. Also, I promise they won't break the bank. Fabulous in February series begins tomorrow, get excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment