Image Map

Monday, January 6, 2014

What's A Girl To Do On A Snow Day?

Thankfully, I can stay indoors all day today. The snow  out back is nearly over the top of our yard table and furniture. While I'm glad to have my break extended by a day I'm dreading making it out into the winter tomorrow...

This morning I slept into a glorious 7:15. I have to get back in the habit of waking up early, right? To kick start my workout regimen in the New Year I'm following a hybrid of some YouTube exercise schedules. As always, I've downloaded the Blogilates monthly calender, I'm adding in additional videos from Tone It Up and other trainers when I have time. Today, I obviously had some spare time on my hands and added their daily toning videos. 


I needed to break in my new workout shoes! The last few pairs I've purchased weren't quite what I was looking for, but so far these are awesome. I had some money left on a Zappos gift card and put it towards these Asics. They are perfect for cardio and lightweight enough for my cross training style activities as well. 

Even though the guys are going to track in snow and salt tonight, I vacuumed and mopped our apartment while catching up on last night's episode of Downton Abbey. The place will look lovely and fresh for the next few hours! Our heat has been running practically all day in an attempt to combat the terrible temperatures outdoors. Soon, I am going to make myself some green tea in an attempt to stay warm! For dinner my fiance's favorite, meatloaf, is on the menu. It will be the perfect cold day dinner. I'm actually getting hungry just thinking about it...maybe I need a snack. Hopefully, some of you are enjoying a day off from work as well. Bundle up and make yourself some tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment